QPP Final Rule Changes to MIPS Video
View a short video detailing highlights of the QPP Final Rule changes to MIPS.
Contact CMS for QPP assistance after February 15, 2022
The SURS contract has ended, but you can get help with the QPP directly from CMS.
Over the past five years, HSAG provided services to physician offices in Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands to prepare for and participate in the Quality Payment Program (QPP), established by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). This contract has now ended. After February 15, 2022, if you require assistance or have questions, contact the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in any of the following ways:
- Call 1.866.288.8292 (TTY 1.877.715.6222), Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.
- Email at QPP@cms.hhs.gov, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.
- Visit and bookmark the CMS Support for Small Practices Webpage for resources and updates.
- Attend Webinars and trainings listed on the CMS QPP Webinar Library. Access past recordings, slides, and transcripts too.
- Sign up for the CMS QPP Listerv (scroll to the bottom) at the CMS Webpage for updates on the QPP and program deadlines.