November Is American Diabetes Month
Are you ready?
Steps to consider for dialysis patient and family disaster planning.
Health Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
For timely alerts, recalls, and notices check the Network Alerts page.
Here's what you need to know about the Zika virus.
HSAG has served as the Florida End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network (Network 7) since 2003. In 2013, HSAG acquired ESRD Network 13 (Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma), and in 2015, acquired ESRD Network 15 (Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming), as well as ESRD Network 17 (American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, the Mariana Islands, and Northern California).
HSAG provides quality improvement, data management, grievance investigation, technical assistance, and patient and professional education services for nearly 1,400 dialysis providers and over 90,000 dialysis patients across our Network service areas. Our goal is to efficiently and effectively increase the quality of care and quality of life for patients with kidney disease.
Through our contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), HSAG supports bold goals for healthcare transformation by:
- Serving as conveners, organizers, motivators, and change agents
- Leveraging technology to provide outreach and education
- Partnering in quality improvement with beneficiaries, practitioners, healthcare providers, other healthcare organizations, and other stakeholders
- Securing commitments to create collaborative relationships
- Achieving and measuring changes at the patient level though data collection, analysis, and monitoring for improvement
- Disseminating and spreading best practices including those relating to clinical care, quality improvement techniques, and data collection through information exchange
- Participating in the development of CMS' national framework for providing emergency preparedness services
To learn more about Network 7 click here.
ESRD Network 7 | 3000 Bayport Drive, Suite 300 | Tampa, FL 33607 | 813.383.1530