We Are on a Mission to Make Healthcare Better
Since our beginning in 1979, HSAG has been committed to improving the quality of healthcare services in order to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
- Healthcare quality expertise to those who deliver care and those who receive care.
- Tools and resources for patients, families, and caregivers to be advocates for their own health.
We have advanced to become a multi-state Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO), External Quality Review Organization (EQRO), and End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network contractor, serving approximately:
- 12 percent of our nation’s Medicare population.
- 42 percent of our nation’s Medicaid population.
- 29 percent of our nation's dialysis population.
Quality: It’s Who We Are and What We Do
We embody quality in all we do: in the services we provide, in the knowledge we share, and in the relationships we build with providers, patients, families, and caregivers. Quality is our way of doing business, and directs all of our actions and work.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)